​

Wednesday, 7 June 2017

Cover of the new Halo novel Ghosts of Onyx!

Cover of the new Halo novel Ghosts of Onyx!


In this weeks Bungie update, Bungies Frankie interviewed the writer of all of the official Halo novels Eric Nylund. It was a good interview since I personally didnt know too much about him (he has a blog too! im subscribed). Im a big fan of the Halo novels though and I would totally be into any project that Nylunds involved in. He touches on the as-yet unreleased Halo novel Ghosts of Onyx but he doesnt spill any secrets. What we do get is a view of the completed cover and unfinished back of the book. And Frankie being the tease, tantalizes and mesmorizes with this tease:

ZOMG! Whats that crazy looking non-Spartan armor? Oh, wouldnt YOU like to know


Yes dammit, I would like to know! I am so ready for Halo 3. Bring. it. on.

(the front)



(the back)

download
alternative link download

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.
​